As with many financial decisions you will make, deciding when to collect Social Security requires thorough planning. Do you know what factors to consider when making such an important decision for your future?
In the last part of this two-part series, Gary Alden continues sharing his knowledge and experience about planning for Social Security, and he addresses some of the challenges you might encounter when evaluating your options.
In this episode, you will learn:
- How you can identify the best time to start claiming your benefit
- Aspects to consider if you plan to collect Social Security during retirement
- How delaying your Social Security could maximize your income
- How Social Security may be taxed, depending on individual circumstances
- How your financial planner may help you maximize your benefits
- How your income after retirement could affect your Social Security check
- The four unique aspects of Social Security income in the U.S.
- And more!
Tune in to The Retirement Guy Podcast with Gary Alden and learn Social Security strategies for living a stress-free retirement!
Resources: Kingwood Investment Group